That is why Elements are so unique:
- The color gradients make each component unique
- Backlighting emphasizes the natural Murano glass effect
- Elements can be combined with Shy Tech designs and touch operation
- Component and decoration design are created in the post-mold decoration (PMD) process
- Designed for recycling: Recyclate can be used as well as new material
- All components are easily recyclable at the end of their life cycle
This 3D concept component, stemming from automotive interiors, shows how extraordinarily the force of the elements acts when used as decoration on plastic components. Matte and gloss effects underline the flow. Sophisticated light design adds additional highlights.
KURZ Part Advisor
Your solutions are sustainable, economical and successful if they are optimally thought through from the very beginning. Discover our Part Advisor and receive feedback from our experts within 24 hours.
OROFIN – online
Magazine from KURZ
Take a look with us into the future of surface decoration and find out what is already possible today. Get inspiration and new ideas, hear exciting stories and learn more about innovations from the world of KURZ!
Making every product unique
KURZ realizes this claim with more than 5,500 employees at over 30 global locations. KURZ is a world leader in surface finishing and produces in Europe, Asia and the USA according to the same high quality and environmental standards.