The 5G-capable component in an eye-catching wave look is thermoplastic injection-molded. The process reduces the weight of the component by 10 to 15% while maintaining stability. Another important contribution to your sustainability: The carbon footprint can be reduced by up to 70% through the IMD process. In addition, the component consists entirely of post-industrial recycled material PIR-PC/ABS and is itself recyclable.
Smart 3D control panel for the interior
This closed functional unit for the car door is 3D thermoformed, backlit and touch operable. The wafer-thin and flexible PolyTC® sensors from KURZ subsidiary PolyIC are perfectly suitable for complex geometries and are applied by the economical Functional Foil Bonding (FFB) method. With laser engraving, special markings can be implemented extremely efficiently. The component as a whole can be recycled and manufactured from recycled materials in the same high quality as from virgin material.
Your advantages at a glance
- Metallization is carried out using an environmentally friendly dry process
- Decorations are thinner than a human hair
- Fantastic effects through structure, backlighting and colors
- Metallization using the IMD process reduces the CO2 footprint by up to 70%
- Up to 85% lower carbon footprint through the use of indium
- KURZ metallizations are REACH-compliant
- Suitable for recyclates, recyclable